Thursday, June 7, 2012

Few current likes

Here's a few random things off the top of my head that I'm currently loving

1. Hawaiian Tropic shimmer effect after sun lotion. 
Smells like coconut papaya and gives your nice tan skin the perfect shimmer.
It's kind of expensive but seriously I love this stuff!
 2. Lime Cucumber Gatorade. I know, it sounds gross. But it's sooo good! We've only seen it in California (where we first tried it and then got more when we went back to Cali a second time) BUT someone recently brought it to my attention that it can be found elsewhere.


3. Smashbox Fusion Soft Lights Bronzer
Def a must for summer when you get a tan and your make up is too light. I love the mixed shades so your face doesn't look orange like a lot of bronzers will do.

4. Elf waterproof eyeliner pen. This eyeliner is amazing. I love it.
AND it's only $1 at Target.
Seriously it will change your life.
I'm sure there's more but these are a few things off the top of my head.
Anyone else as happy as I am that tomorrow is Friday??

No comments:

Post a Comment