Sunday, November 4, 2012

Halloween 2012

Halloween was so much fun this year. Halloween parties started the weekend before and continued through Wednesday (actual Halloween night). We decided on superheros in tutus for our little theme this year. Although one of our friends decided to only wear her costume once (when we all weren't together) so we were short super woman on Halloween night.

We made our costumes and I'm pretty proud of how mine turned out. I love it and I'm glad I got to wear it a few times. Making your costume is so NOT overrated!
I think total my costume cost me $20
Can't beat that!








Halloween came and went fast. 
Bring on Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years!

This year has FLOWN by!
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I think creative/homemade costumes win every time.
    Dang girl, you work that tutu. haha

    ReplyDelete