Monday, November 12, 2012

Recent Fall fashion faves

The weather in Arizona has finally started to cool off.
Bring on the boots, sweaters, leggings and scarves!

Here are some of my fashion finds lately that are fairly budget friendly.

1.
Sweater: Cotton On (recent- $22)
Tank: Forever 21
Scarf: H&M (recent- $12)
Skirt: Target (recent clearance $5)
Belt: J.Crew
Tights: Betsey Johnson (TJ Maxx)
Boots: Makowski (TJ Maxx)
Watch: Michael Kors


2.

Shirt: Forever 21
Red cords: Old Navy (recent)
Black Cardigan: Boutique
Wedges: BCBG
Nov 12th Faves


You can find the links to all these items I'm currently loving on my Polyvore!
**Kohls has some awesome stuff on sale right now. Plus Kohls cash. AND their Holiday hours are already happening. They stay open until 11pm during the week and until midnight on the weekends. I may or may not have shopped with a friend until midnight on Sat night... ;) **

This is the scarf from above. I got it at Charlotte Russe about a week ago and all the scarves were on sale for $5 (not sure if they still are). Can't beat that! It's an infinity scarf but I double it up. It would look cute worn long like on the website too. The thing I love the most about this scarf is that it's light and not super bulky.
I've been wearing it with short sleeve and 3/4 length shirts since it's not freezing cold in Arizona yet.


I'm so glad the weather is changing so I can justify dressing in layers and I can wear leggings, boots and scarves now!


Have a happy Monday!
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I know! So glad it's finally cooling down! I've been loving boots lately! Yay!

    ReplyDelete